- The Wolf at the End of the Block (Teatro Vista) – One must choose to fight or run in this thriller.
- The Tempermentals (About Face Theatre) – A forgotten political rights movement makes history, but little drama.
- Psychonaut Librarians (The New Colony) – Surreal adventures of librarian’s daughter chasing abusive lover across universe.
- The Sundial (City Lit Theater) – What’s going on? Why are they doing that? Good Question.
- Men on Boats (American Theater Company) – Adventure’s promised; only unimaginative conflict and repetitive imagery is delivered.
— For past years’ 10-Word Summaries, follow the links below: